Thursday, August 25, 2011

INSPIRATION






I guess it really IS true you can find inspiration in just about anything!! I am not a super huge video game fan but I don't mind playing the occasional 'board' or 'world' games like Mario Brothers or Donkey Kong :) J (the boyfriend) is a pretty big video game player, though so we have been trying to find games we can play together that I would like. Well, we picked up a copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn for the Wii a few weeks ago and let me just say... I am so taken with it!! Not something I thought I would ever say about a video game!

The graphics are just sooo sweet looking....everything, including Kirby and his friends, are made out of yarn! It is a super cute knitted design and all the 'worlds' look like they are made of cloth and textiles....Perfect for crafty people! :) The different worlds just look so dreamy...complete with fluffy clouds, squishy mushrooms and even a whole world dedicated to cupcakes and candies!
It is a great game for kids (meant for kids actually, I think ...lol) where you don't ever really 'die'.
I just thought I would share because I find the graphics of the game to be so luscious and inspiring! Make me want to create my own world of yarn and fabric!!



No comments:

Post a Comment