Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Collections

Every so often I am going to share one of my MANY collections. I think like many other vintage lovers/crafty people, I find many things interesting and like to collect a lot of them...lol. It is just so hard to pass up a perfectly beautiful old camera or kitchy figurine!! That is why it is good for me to have an Etsy shop, so I can purchase these things and be able to enjoy them a little bit but then be able to share them with someone else. The first collection I want to share is my vintage camera collection.



I have been collecting vintage cameras for probably close to 3 years now. I have amassed quite the collection. I got them all together recently because I realized it was time to let some go. But OF COURSE I had to photograph them all together first!






I just LOOOVEE all their different shapes, colors and sizes. I have been a lover of photography ever since middle school and just love having these old pieces displayed in my home as a reminder of a very amazing art form.


*The cameras that 'didn't make the cut' are starting to appear in my Etsy shop. Check them out!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I adore vintage cameras! Your bright mint coloured one looks amazing! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a pretty amazing collection. x


    p.s. I'm having a $50 giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete