Monday, January 9, 2012

Thrilling Thrift Finds!

This past Saturday morning I was out on my usual thrifting adventures with my mama. Since it is winter here in Western PA, there aren't as many garage or estate sales going on so pickins are slim this time of year! :) We walked into an estate sale and on the first floor I had kind of already written it off as not that great of a sale. BUT THEN I walked upstairs into a room filled with shoes, purses, and clothing!! There were more shoes than anything and as you can see I walked away with quite a few pairs! Watch for them all in my Etsy Shop soon!

IMG_6557

IMG_6559

IMG_6560

IMG_6561

IMG_6562

IMG_6563
** This is going to be another one of my weekly features - Thrilling Thrift Finds!
I plan on sharing more of the amazing vintage items I find more often here!

No comments:

Post a Comment