Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pinterest Pursuits

I am sure by now that everyone is pretty familiar with Pinterest..... and how addicting it can be! What a great source of inspiration! You can definitely lose many hours exploring that site, which I have!! But for the most part I was just 'pinning' and not taking or finding the time to actually try some of those new recipes or DIYs. Well, a few weekends ago I decided it was time to try some delicious looking recipes from many pins ago!
Jon (the BF) is fan of Stuffed Peppers so I tried a Southwest stuffed pepper recipe. And I am a fan of cookies :) so I also made Oreo Pudding Cookie recipe. The first two photos are my finished product. They both turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself! :) Jon was a fan as well. The last two photos are recipes found on Pinterest and the links to them. Give them a try!




  
 
I think I am going to try to make this a reacurring feature. I am hoping it will get me to start actually trying more of the recipes, DIYs, etc... that I have been pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment