Thursday, May 10, 2012

Postal Pixs Love

Recently I ordered some Iphone photos from the PostalPix APP for the first time and thought I would share my experience with you. All in all I think the app is great, easy to use and the pictures mostly turned out great (as you can see from the photos below)!

By far my favorites are the square prints. You can pick from 4x4, 5x5 or 8x8. Since I use Instagram ALOT, the square prints are perfect. I only got 1 or 2 of the 8x8 square because they are $3.49 a piece...but totally worth is if you have a picture you really love.

Some of the 'regular' 4x6 or 5x9 prints I wasn't as impressed with...but that could also have been because my picture itself wasn't the best quality.

The APP is pretty easy to navigate and the prints came pretty quickly. I will definitely be ordering from them again. They also offer aluminum 'prints' that I really want to try next time around.

Hope this little review might have been helpful! If you have an Iphone and were thinking about ordering some prints....PostalPix is definitely a great APP to try! I have linked to their website above and/or you could just search that app on your phone. ;)

Have Fun!! xoxo Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment