Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wheezy Wednesday

It's Wheezy Wednesday! :) I took this photo last night. I got Wheez this new bed a few days ago and she loves it. It's the perfect size for her. The way she sits just kills me. The picture is a little dark but I thought I would still share it because she is just too adorable - don't ya think? ;)

Also - Just 2 quick pics of some terrariums the BF and I were putting together last night. I have been collecting vintage glass jars and containers for awhile now in hopes of making some pretty terrariums and we finally gave it a try for the first time last night. I took a lot more pictures of the process and figured I would do a sort of DIY post about them.....but I want to make sure they stay alive for awhile first! LOL. I am certainly no green thumb so I just want to make sure I did it right before I share. But in the meantime, here is a sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment