Monday, February 6, 2012

Easy Bedroom Updating

_MG_6704
Recently I was just feeling like my bedroom was needing some decor updating. Not having much money to make any big changes I had to get creative! A few weeks ago I was in a local Pittsburgh handmade shop and came across these beautiful handmade papers....at the time I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them but once I got them home I realized they would be great on my bedroom wall!_MG_6700
Once I attached them to the wall (with repositionable tape) I thought it might be neat to kind of turn them into a collage. I didn't want to poke more holes in the wall or the paper so I decided to just add a few of my favorite photos to the sides with pretty bulldog clips. That way the pretty paper still shines through and the photos are just fun extras.
_MG_6697
I also added this vintage arrow because I love it and decided this was the perfect way to display it! :)
_MG_6701

_MG_6696
These pretty papers definitely add personality and color to my bedroom. They weren't a lot of money AND if for some reason I get sick of them in the future they are super easy to remove!

No comments:

Post a Comment