Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Inspiring Illustrations

One Kitten for Kim by Adelaide Holl and illustrated by Don Madden is bright, bold and beautiful!! The book is from 1969 and I think the design and colors really gives that away :) The animals are just the cutest! 
Untitled-1 IMG_6951 IMG_6952 IMG_6955_2
Kim's cat has kittens and his parent's insist that he only keep one and find homes for the rest.....which he does...except there is a bit of a twist. I won't give it away but the picture above gives a hint :)IMG_6957
I hope these illustrations brighten your day!!

4 comments:

  1. Aaw! I still own this book from my own childhood and read it to my daughter when she was younger. It's one of our forever books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that it is on of your 'forever books' :) My mom and I had some special books we loved and I hope to have the same with my children in the future!

      Delete
  2. what pretty illustrations!! i love the grandma =) thank u so much for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :) I just LOVE the color & Style of these illustrations. Thanks for checking them out! :)

      Delete