Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gnome Collection

A few posts ago I talked about my gnome music box ....one of my favorite thrift finds. I mentioned that I had amassed quite the collection and today I am sharing some of it with you! It's a pretty good mixture of vintage and newer gnomes. This first pictures shows a Mr. & Mrs. Gnome who are coin banks and also vintage. Standing all sassy in between them is a lovely plush gnome by Multiple Personalities on Etsy. The framed print below is also from her super cool Etsy Shop.
_MG_6815_2IMG_6946_2
I just picked up these 2 vintage musical gnomes a few weeks ago!IMG_6831_2
I found the 2 end gnomes in the photo below at a garage sale a few years ago. And the 3 metallic gnomes I got at Borders (I THINK that is the bookstore I found them at...) several years ago as well.IMG_6826_2
I am still SUPER excited about this guy!! I bought him at Home Goods a few weeks ago. It might be hard to tell in the picture but he is a pretty big fella! 
IMG_6818_2 IMG_2018 _MG_0549
While writing this post I realized that I forgot a few! I will have to save them for another time :) Hope you enjoyed this peek at one of my collections. What do YOU like to collect?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hollie, just stopping by to say hello from the ModSquad group. Your gnomes are adorable! I collect so many things myself, cause I'm a hoarder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) I also have WAY more collections than the gnomes and worry that I may be a 'hoarder'... I do bring a lot of stuff in but sell most of it in my Etsy shop. Although, my BF and I were watching Hoarders the other day and it made me nervous...lol

      Delete