Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Adding to the Shop

IMG_7139 vintage shoe vintage snakeskin heels IMG_7126
When I first fell in love with Vintage several years ago I was only into housewares, home decor and children's books - NOT clothing. It isn't that I didn't find vintage clothing pretty or intriguing - I have always admired the bloggers who only wore vintage and looked perfect in it - I think I have always been intimidated.
But about 8 or 9 months ago I came across a beautiful dress at an estate sale and just couldn't pass it up. Then the next week a coat...and the next a leather blazer....and then there was no stopping me! Over the past 9 months I have amassed quite the collection. I am pretty proud of it and I am finally going to start updating Hollie Would Vintage with clothing as well as the normal vintage home goodies.
Above are some items I have in the shop for sale already. The bottom dress is my FAV. It is the coolest little girls dress and I adore it!
I hope to add a couple new pieces each week so be sure to check back! I am so excited to have gotten over my vintage clothing fear....(well, at least the selling part of it) because it adds another level to the excitement of the hunt.
Now it is time to start working on incorporating vintage pieces into MY wardrobe! One step at a time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment