Thursday, March 1, 2012

Birthday Bounty

So my birthday is on Saturday, the 3rd. Turning the big 2-9!!! Last year in my twenties...eeepp!
Today I thought I would share some things on my birthday wishlist. Just some things that I have been coveting...;) You are never too old to have a birthday list!!

I think this bag would be perfect to carry around this spring!



These shoes are TO DIE FOR!
Source: us.asos.com via Hollie on Pinterest



That bulldog lamp is AWESOME


























Would Loves to have me one of these 3D phone cases!



This dress is really fun
Source: modcloth.com via Hollie on Pinterest



AND a new toy for my camera!



If you want to check out other things I am loving/wanting at the moment you should check out me out on Pinterest! hollieh is the name! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment