Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring/Summer Wardrobe

This is my Spring/Summer wardrobe wishlist.....Vintage edition. I think I have said it before and I will say it again - I totally admire the bloggers who incorporate pretty vintage dresses in to their everyday wardrobes. As you may know, I have been collecting and selling vintage housewares for quite a few years now but only recently became interested in vintage clothing. I have collected a nice amount to sell in Hollie Would Vintage but now think I want to start also collecting for myself. The thought sort of scares me. I have found a lot of pretty pieces on Etsy (as you will see below) but I am afraid I will buy it and it just won't fit right (even though I have taken my measurements, etc...). I think I am also afraid of the reaction I might get if I start wearing obviously vintage pieces. I am a pretty shy person so extra attention on myself makes me feel weird...lol. Does anyone have any advice for me and my worries?  :)
In the meantime, here are some dresses I love on Etsy. They are sitting there just waiting for me to work up the courage to buy one..... or return later to find that someone else has. That is normally the case :)








They are all super pretty, aren't they? I know the third dress probably wouldn't work for Spring/Summer but I just couldn't pass up the chance to share it! I will be sure to let you know if I end up purchasing anything! Or be sure to let me know if you end up buying one! I would love to see a picture :)
Find them here, here, here, here and here!

1 comment:

  1. ohh, I especially love that second dress. That orangey-red embroidery is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete