Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easy Bedroom Update Revisited - Pretty Scarves

A few weeks ago I posted about my easy bedroom update (see here). Below are a few more picutres I took that day. I also felt that the bed needed some updating as well. It just didn't feel right letting the 'canopy' go to waste. I had added the pom pom's awhile ago but thought something else was needed. That is when I remembered I had this lovely scarf that I had purchased at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market back in November.

Don't you just LOVE it?? I couldn't pass it up and knew it had to be displayed so the whole scarf could be seen.
I have been thinking of adding other scarves as well... Here are a few that I've been drooling over, all found via Etsy....

                                                                                   Source: etsy.com via Hollie on Pinterest
                                                                               Source: etsy.com via Hollie on Pinterest
                                                                           Source: etsy.com via Hollie on Pinterest
                                                                                     Source: etsy.com via Hollie on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment